Monday, June 8, 2015

The Reading Group : A Novel, by Elizabeth Noble

Read and reviewed in January, 2013, released later

I just finished reading this; I enjoyed it very much! Fascinating to follow the changes in the lives of the 5 (6 counting Polly's daughter) women in the course of a year. A very eventful year for all of them. Many ups and downs, but on the whole ended on a positive note for most (or all, depending on how you look at it). This book was more about the women than the books they read, but I want to read the ones listed that I haven't read yet.

Heartburn (no)
I Capture the Castle (no)
Atonement (no)
The Woman Who Walked Into Doors (no)
Guppies for Tea (no)
My Antonia (yes)
The Memory Box (no)
Eden Close (no)
An Instance of the Fingerpost (no)
Rebecca (yes)
The Alchemist (no)
Girl With a Pearl Earring (yes)


This book was enjoyed by several other Bookcrossers as well. You can read their reviews here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments, please